Powhatan Little League
We offer fun, positive recreational baseball during the Spring, All Star and Fall seasons yearly. As a league, we have taken great pride in being able to offer a safe and nurturing environment where our children have been able to learn the value of teamwork, while also experiencing the challenges inherent in youth baseball.
General House Rules
2. No bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or roller blades allowed at Fighting Creek Park.
3. No grills or tailgating allowed on county property.
4. All batters must wear a helmet at all times, even in the batting cages.
5. No hitting or pitching balls against the fence. Batting cages, pitching warm-up stations and soft toss stations are available on site.
6. Pitchers must warm up in the designated bullpens and catchers must wear protective gear.
7. Only players and coaches are allowed in the dugouts, no parent, grandparent, siblings or other family or friends are allowed inside the fences during games.
8. Only authorized personnel allowed upstairs in press box or in official scorekeeping / announcing areas.
9. All male players must wear protective cups. Protective gear is also recommend for any female players.
Code of Conduct
The penalty for violation of this rule shall be the removal of the guilty player, players, coach or parent from the game.
Under no circumstance will it be OK or tolerated for parents, players, coaches or umpires to engage in behavior on or around the baseball field that in anyway is abusive toward another parent/coach/player or umpire.
This includes but is not limited to inappropriate language, badgering, and physical contact such as striking another person.
The penalty for first time violation of this rule will be removal of the guilty parent, player, coach or umpire from the game/field. Second time violators will face a 1 year suspension from attending or participating in PLL athletic events.
Please help us maintain a fun safe environment for our children.
In the event of inclement weather...
please call 598-1304 and press 1 when prompted to receive the latest updates on field conditions.